GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Attending Class: All students are required to complete an enrolment form in order to register as a Yoga Health and Healing student/participant. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your first class to allow time for completion or download the enrolment form here.
- Students must arrive and check in with reception/ Instructor at least 10 minutes prior to the beginning of class. Prior to the start of class, students are required to inform the instructor of any issues or relevant physical issues.
- Although great care is taken, participants/students are entirely and solely responsible for their own safety, health and general well-being. Please advise Yoga Health and Healing at the time of enrolment of any known injuries, ailments, disabilities, medication you are taking or anything else that may affect your ability to fully participate in any of the classes or activities conducted by Yoga Health and Healing. Participants/students are responsible for taking preventative measures/action to ensure their own physical safety during class participation – i.e. be sensible – if it hurts, causes any pain or strain – do not do it.
The participant/student is entirely and solely responsible for their own belongings/valuables.
- The door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class/workshop for safety and security. No late entry is permitted. Please ensure that you arrive at class 10-15 minutes prior to the advertised start time to avoid disappointment.
- Students who arrive late for a class for which they have registered will not be issued a refund for that class.
- Yoga Health and Healing (YHH) reserves the right to refuse entry to the studio.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Bookings for Term classes are made for the full term, with payment due at the beginning of each term.
- Yoga Health and Healing is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes/workshops that you are unable to attend for any reason. There is however a casual/drop-in class running which will enable you to do any “make up” classes within a given term. Attendance to “Make-up classes” is strictly subject to availability and prior booking is required by contacting Yoga Health and Healing via email to email@example.com
- We accept payments by cash, direct deposit, Paypal, Mastercard and Visa only.
- All purchases are final. Any refunds on services (classes/workshops) or products for change of mind, injury, illness or change of address etc, are purely at the discretion of Yoga Health and Healing.
- All passes and Term bookings are non-transferable and may not be shared. They are valid for the period indicated and cannot be extended.
- Class passes become invalid after expiry.
- Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in studio costs. Yoga Health and Healing reserves the right to change conditions of Registration, booking procedures, hours of operation, services offered and all fees and charges, at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to the Member. Any such changes will be notified to you through either a newsletter published from time to time, the website, notices in the club and/or mailing / emailing to your last known address.
- You must keep Yoga Health and Healing informed of any change in your contact details, bank accounts or credit card details for payment, or any other information relevant to your Customer participation.
- Your email details will be entered into our secure database upon signing up to a class/workshop. If you prefer not to receive email updates, then please unsubscribe from further communication.
- Occasionally photos/video may be taken of the studio and/or classes for promotional work. Please advise at the time if you do not wish to be photographed/videoed.
- Gift vouchers are valid 6 months from date of purchase (unless otherwise stated). They are not redeemable for cash.
- Force Majeure: Yoga Health and Healing is not liable under these Terms for non-performance caused by events or conditions beyond their control. This provision does not relieve the Customer of its obligation to fulfil payment obligations.
- REBATES - You will need to contact your health fund to confirm your benefit entitlements and what you must do to enable a claim. The requirements and claim process may vary from one heath fund to another. Please note that it is up to you to find out the details required and make the claim to the health fund. Also, yoga is unfortunately not claimable via HICAPS.
- Payment for private lessons is required upon booking.
- Out of consideration for all our teachers, a minimum of 24 hours is required to cancel or reschedule private lessons. This must be via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation or time change within 24hours will result in a 100% fee being charged. ‘No Show’ appointments are also charged at full price.
- A cancellation prior to 24 hours in writing will result in the session being rescheduled at a mutually convenient time/day.
- Arriving late will unfortunately limit the time allocated for your session; it will lessen the effectiveness and input from your teacher. As a courtesy to all our students all sessions are completed as scheduled.
- Please note that all fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- You will need to contact your health fund to confirm your benefit entitlements and what you must do to enable a claim. The requirements and claim process may vary from one heath fund to another. Please note that it is up to you to find out the details required and make the claim to the health fund.