Welcome to Yoga Health & Healing. It has been our dream to create a space where like-minded people can come and share the benefits of yoga, healthy lifestyle practices, and complementary healing modalities. We hope to create a positive environment that you enjoy visiting and exploring for information on Yoga Teachers and classes, Health and lifestyle Trainers, and Healing Practititioners.
- Vinyasa classes are sequenced to smoothly transition from pose to pose, with the intention of linking breath to movement to create a state of flow between the mind and body. A dynamic class of movement and breathwork.
- Restorative yoga is an effective way to relax and soothe the nervous system. Restorative classes use bolsters, blankets, and blocks to prop students into passive poses so the body can experience the benefits of a pose without having to exert any effort.
- Flow & Restore classes are a blend of energized Vinyasa flow yoga followed by calming restorative poses and relaxation.
- Yin & Restore classes blend long-held passive Yin poses to target the bodies connective tissue with supported restorative poses.
- QMethod Yoga is a routine of modified yoga poses designed to re-align your musculo-skeletal structure and movement patterns. The modified poses reflect the functional movements that are used in everyday life, enabling you to directly apply the strengths and benefits developed during the class into your normal day.
- Kids Yoga is a unique type of yoga practice where the children co-create the class using their imagination. Practicing yoga together as a group creates a community feeling where connection is one of the many incredible benefits that the children will experience.
- Teen Yoga classes are full of physical work and positive feedback with a progressive, and more difficult practice that require concentration and team work. These classes are always interactive and fun, full of cool and challenging yoga poses.
- Beginners Course is a 5 week introduction course focusing on understanding and building a solid foundation and alignment in the basic postures of Yoga. Learn Yogic breathing, relaxation techniques and simple flowing yoga sequences.
- Bro Yoga for Blokes. A non-traditional, scientific approach to yoga and its benefits. Functional movement and mindfulness based exercise catering to the male mind.
- Mindful Movement is a 5 week course in foam rolling, functional movement and mindfulness based exercise.
- One-on-one sessions can be arranged following an expression of interest. Please contact us if you would like to arrange a private Yoga, Corrective Movement Training, or Remedial session with one of our Instructors.
- Remedial Massage and Injury Rehabilitation can be arranged by contacting Quinn on 0407 993 203
** Timetable subject to change. All classes are subject to minimum booking requirements. Term classes are paid up front and run for the school term. For more terms and conditions please visit www.yhhperth.com